How would you and a colleague like to job share a fulltime Property/Commercial/Trust Lawyers position at Nicholsons?
This unique opportunity in Taranaki would allow two experienced lawyers the chance to shape a working environment that would not only accommodate our busy practice but offer both parties a great deal of flexibility and work life balance.
This position will be incredibly diverse and interesting. You will be working alongside one of our Partners across all aspects of property law managing residential/commercial/property files for individuals and small to medium businesses and advising an existing client base on a wide range of transactions.
To be seriously considered for this role, you will have:
• A Bachelor of Law and current Practising Certificate from the NZLS with up-to-date knowledge of NZ law and legislation
• 3 plus years’ experience as a Property/Commercial/Trust Lawyer
• An ability to combine logical, analytical, and creative thinking skills to problem solving
• An attitude of getting things done and recognising that clients time and money matter
• The ability to see the ‘big picture’, consider all implications and give practical common-sense advice that works for the relevant circumstance.
• To demonstrate that you can work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality
• A positive teamwork philosophy as working together accomplishes so much more
• The skills to communicate in both in writing and verbally, with ease and a natural style
If working in an environment where delivering outstanding service which is born from a culture that fosters a ‘one team’ approach appeals, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV, qualifications, and covering letter to our Practice Manager Leonie Ngeru email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.