Nicholsons Lawyers is looking for a full-time experienced Commercial/Property Lawyer.
The successful applicant would be working alongside Partner Nicola Patterson in the firm’s commercial division on a varied range of commercial/property matters.
Applicants would be required to work autonomously as well as part of a team, show resilience while working under pressure and be able to develop rapport with Nicholsons clients.
To be seriously considered for this role, you will have:
- A law degree from a recognized NZ university
- A current practising certificate from the NZLS with up-to-date knowledge of NZ law and legislation
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience
- The skills to communicate in both written and oral with ease and a natural style
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal abilities
- Be able to give practical common-sense advice in all circumstances
- Demonstrate that you can work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality
- A passion for the legal field and a desire to continue learning and growing.
- An attitude of getting things done and recognising that client’s time and money matter
We offer a supportive work environment, guided by our Practice Manager and four Partners.
If you are a driven and talented lawyer looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV, qualifications, and covering letter to our Practice Manager Leonie Ngeru firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.